The aim of Risky Business conferences is to improve safety and outcomes in healthcare and other high risk industries. We do this through sharing experiences and ideas between those who operate in risky environments such as business, emergency services, exploration, sport and healthcare.
Learning how to manage risk, harness innovation, improve teamwork and leadership are vital ingredients in achieving these goals.
We invite over 30+ pioneering, thought-provoking and truly inspirational speakers from across a diverse range of industries to encourage professionals to think differently, and share learning beyond their traditional field of practice.
Speakers from our 2019 Conference:
Our conference is attended by 350+ healthcare and professional services staff from leading institutions around the world.
These include Clinical Directors, Chief Executives, Chief Medical Officers, Surgeons, Clinicians, Consultants, ICU and A&E Staff, Director of Operations, Heads of Learning and Development and Nurses and Allied Healthcare Professionals.
Last year’s conference (2019) was attended by Oxford University Hospitals, The Ministry of Defence, The Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network, Bradford Teaching Hospitals, HSIB, Bristol Royal Hospital for Children, Amager Hospital, Marie Curie, Evelina London and many more.
Authentic Leadership and Understanding Why Things Keep Going Wrong
This year we will focus on true authentic leadership in highly pressured systems in healthcare and beyond. We will share the latest safety initiatives in healthcare and other industries and explore one of the greatest challenges of our time: wellbeing and burnout.
World Class Venue
Kings Place is a major arts venue and creative hub, situated in King’s Cross in London. Risky Business Conference will take place in Hall One and lower ground floorof the venue, accommodating up to 400 guests.
We have a wide range of opportunities available to sponsor this year’s conference, from exhibition stands to full sponsorship packages.
- Triple or double exhibition stand
- Full branding across conference venue, including stage set, registration and breakout spaces
- Opportunity to speak or sponsor a speaker
- Logo on all delegate materials, including note pads, pens, programmes
- Banner advert on conference website
- Feature in conference newsletters
- Opportunity to publish a blog post
- Mentions across our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- 8 x conference tickets
- 4 x tickets to speakers’ dinner
- Network with all delegates and speakers. Full branding opportunity and bespoke arrangements
- Double Exhibition Stand
- Single Exhibition Stand
For full details, download our PDF Sponsorship Brochure or contact us at email@example.com